From the Turbo Hybrid, to the Cobra detail tool, Turboforce is the worldwide leader in tile and grout cleaning technology!
Clean Tile & Grout distribute Turboforce equipment in the UK.
We offer the best tools at the best price!
Today, through an international distributor network, Turbo Force is leading the hard surface cleaning industry.
It is no secret that our tools provide you with the best cleaning results and minimal water on the floor due to our Patented Automatic Vacuum Compensator, watch the video to see our tools in action!
At Clean Tile & Grout we supply:
- Turboforce tools
- Turboforce parts
- Turboforce equipment
- Even offer a repair service
The complete line of patented hard surface cleaning tools are the number one rated and highest quality line in the industry. Do not be fooled by cheap imitators.
Turbo Force International was founded in 1999 by George M. Burns in Glendale, AZ. Through a few years of design, testing and development the first Turbo was born. In 2001 the Turbo Hybrid was released and patented in 2003 (US 6,370,728 B1).
Please call 01256 882840 for further information.
From the Turbo Hybrid cleaning ceramic tile to the Mini Turbo cleaning the mouldy block wall, you can obviously see why we are the professionals #1 choice!
- Optional full-range swivel hook up
- New Comfort-Grip Non-Slip Handle
- Polished Stainless Steel Body
- Patented vacuum compensator adjusts to any surface
- Ultra low profile swivel
- Fibre re-enforced shell provides superior strength and chemical
- TurboForce Hyper Turbo 17″ Diameter
- Patented Automatic Vacuum Compensator
- High-Quality Powder Coated Stainless Steel Construction
- High Pressure 4000 psi @ 250 degrees
- Low Pressure 2500 psi @ 230 degrees
- Comfort grip non-slip handle
Up to 2500 PSI, ST-Nylon Body Construction. Ideal for Hard to Reach Areas
It is no secret that our tools provide you with the best cleaning results and minimal water on the floor due to our Patented Automatic Vacuum Compensator, watch the Turbo Force tools in action!