Rocan Purescape BLR – Colour Reviver and Protector for faded Black Limestone surfaces
Colour Reviver and Protector for faded Black Limestone surfaces
PureScape® BLR is forms a hard durable finish that chemically reacts with the substrate. The special design of different molecular weight polymers enables superior performance. A stain resistant, water repellent, colour enhancer which improves the overall visual appearance of the substrate.
A surface treated with PureScape® BLR will:
• allow moisture vapour to permeate out from a treated surface.
• Vapour permeable
• VOC content: 0gm/L
• Odour: low and pleasant
• Consistency: Low viscosity liquid
• Combustibility: Non-combustible
• Allow stains to be easily cleaned
• Become water repellent
• Able to be re-applied with itself
• Provide a Colour Enhancement that embellishes and improves the overall visual appearance of the substrate
• In a single application provides a flat natural finish and with an additional application can develop a sheen finish
• Fully biodegradable
• Colour: Pale Straw
• Density: 1.03kgs/Ltr @ 25°C.